Welcome to the website of the Royal Tunbridge Wells Civic Society. The Society is an independent organisation
which campaigns for the conservation and improvement of this attractive town with its important heritage and rich cultural life.
- see more about our objectives and background;
- get the latest news on current issues;
- find out about the Decimus Burton Museum and Study Centre Project;
- download our latest Newsletter;
- check out our latest Publication (use the Publications tab to buy on-line);
- send us your comments on any of our activities or on current issues in the town.
Thursday 13th April 7.30pm at Christ Church, High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UT
'Bayham Old Abbey - from Canons to Camdens' - an illustrated talk by Roy Porter, a Senior Curator with English Heritage, who reveals the lives of the abbey's occupants, from medieval canons through to a rich social life in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Royal Tunbridge Wells Civic Society - Registered Charity No. 276545